Monday 18 July 2011

Loving Links

Here are a few links of places I love - some give me inspiration, some are just WOW! & all are crafty of a kind :)

Firstly, one of the many amazing crafty ladies I have met since moving to Wellington...

I was introduced to Kat through the Crafty Foxes on FB & since then, I have participated in Craft swaps, Clothing Swaps & Wednesday Wardrobe Challenges. Anyone from anywhere in the world can participate in the challenges & what a great way to get more out of your wardrobe!

Cut out & Keep has given me so much inspiration including the inspiration to start my own blog. Some of the fun has actually happened in the kitchen, not a place I have been inspired before, luckily I like trying new things :)

Here is something recently posted in FB: English Embroidered Bookbindings. When i checked it out, I nearly drooled at the amazingness.

This Blog, I found through Cut Our & Keep, and while she does a lot of quilts, she also does a few quirky things along the way, which keep me reading. The other day she posted a quilt she has done for a cancer patient & the timing has hit me & for the first time in my life I am inspired to give this a go.

Felt is a NZ website, where you can buy handmade goods made by Kiwis - yah!

These are the main ones I go to, but of course I have a while folder in my bookmarks for "Craft"

Any great links for me???

No comments:

Post a Comment