Friday, 8 July 2011

So Close, and yet...

I decided that this weekend I will finish the postcard.
Here are some pics:
I'm pretty happy so far, so I proceeded to put it together by folding the two together just above the "July 2011"
Right sides together & stitched 3 sides - there is baking paper inside so that the angeline fibre doesn't go crazy while I iron the edges.
Then turned right-way out & inserted a piece of cardboard & stitched the final edge.

THEN I realised that when I flip it over - the back is upside down. sigh & grrrrr. Fortunately I hadn't put the beads around the outside. So I need I need to reverse ahhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment